Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Blogging is going to be light.......

....as if you hadn't noticed. I'm really struggling this week to do more than the day job. This is a great shame because my head is full of things to write about.

I bit off a lot more than I could chew over the end of last week, beginning of this and am paying the price.

I ended up collapsing in a heap on Monday night, going to bed at 6pm and, bar one phone call which woke me up, sleeping till morning. Yesterday I managed a few hours' work but spent most of the day on the couch - which was definite progess. Today I still feel yucky and tomorrow is demanding more from me than I feel able to give but have no choice about which I suspect will wipe out Friday.

The return of the F1 season will at least ensure that I spend the weekend on the couch, so hopefully next week will be better.

See you later......

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails