Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Caron's Corkers

After a long absence, I thought I'd revive my pick of the best of the blogosphere:

Kayleigh outline how you can get a placement working for the Renault F1 team. Pity they are only looking for engineers, not campaigners.

Why Clair is walking the West Highland Way to raise money for the Stillbirth and Neonatal Deaths Society - who, by the way, are brilliant.

Yay! Jennie is selected to stand for Council. And if she says Craig Whittaker is a prize arse, then he is. Maybe not the conventional acceptance speech, but we wouldn't expect or want that from her!

Mark highlights his new project, Lib Dem TV and we get Chris Davies too:-)

Andrew highlights Labour disarray in East Lothian following Anne Moffat's deselection. For my part, I really wasn't impressed with Anne Moffat as an MP, particularly after she likened Alex Salmond to Hitler, but nor do I think that the way she has been treated by the local Labour Party has been in any way civilised. It certainly isn't a seemly way for an organisation to conduct its affairs and has been dragged out for much too long.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails