Friday, April 16, 2010

Reasons to be cheerful, part 312

1 Well, there can't be a Liberal Democrat in the country who isn't smiling today after Nick's fantastic performance in the leaders' debate. Yes, I know we can expect the 'forces of hell' to be unleashed on us from the labservatives but I am enjoying the moment before the mud and lies start flying in our direction.

Nick will be just as good in the next debates, I'm sure.

2 The F1 iPhone application is the best thing ever - although it darned well should be, coming at a price which by rights should include entry to a couple of races. I didn't even get out of bed this morning to see how practice in Shanghai was going. You get all the live timing screens as well as a real time visual of where everyone is on the track so you can see who's stuck in traffic etc. I did get up eventually to listen to Ant & Crofty.

3 This is the first day since Monday that I feel even slightly human. This week has been utterly hideous in ways I will not bore you with.

4 I've just taken a wee break from work to see the photos of Bob & Anna's week. They have been to the Science Festival, the Observatory, Camera Obscura and are off to the zoo today. The photos are outstanding, especially those taken at the top of Blackford Hill.

5 I have just spoken to my sister after she had a major strop on Twitter about me not having spoken to her for days. She is very funny and always makes me laugh.

Now, back to work!
------------------

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails