Monday, May 10, 2010

Caron's Coalition and Cookery Corkers - 10th May

I thought I'd round up some of the best of the blog posts I've seen on the issue of the moment, no, not who's going to be Dorothy, don't be silly.

Andy describes his sheer gut hatred of the Tories and his fears if we should go into coalition with them.

Daddy Alex says we have to get our four key priorities through.

Unusually for a Scottish Lib Dem, Duncan isn't overly worried by the prospect of coalition with the Tories.

Mr MacNumpty says this idea of a progressive alliance isn't really what it's cracked up to be.

Alix thinks she knows why we aren't being courted more assiduously by Labour.

Neil talks about his experiences of snuggling up with Tories.

The Lovely Elephant says that, actually, a deal with the Tories might just be a good example of how politics should work. He has come to the conclusion I have about taking the sting out of the Tories perhaps being a good thing.

Had enough politics? The magical Meemalee has been interviewing the Masterchef finalists Tim and Alex. Honestly, she makes Claudia Winkleman's zany style seem dry and boring.

1 comment:

meemalee said...

Awww - thanks Caron! I rather like being called magical ;)

I think I should have got the job presenting Film 2010, personally.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails