Thursday, August 26, 2010

The BOTYs - suggestions for Best Post on a Liberal Democrat Blog

Ok, readers, this one I'm handing over to you.

There have been thousands of brilliant posts on Liberal Democrat blogs over the past year and to do a retrospective justice, I would have to have kept a record of them all, or at least go through my postings where I'v linked to good articles.

Sorry, but I just don't have the time, so rather than direct your thoughts, I'm going to leave it to you to suggest any postings which have moved or inspired you in the comments and I will nominate them.

If you want any pointers, you might find some ideas by looking at Caron's Corkers

You can also make your own choices, closing date tomorrow, by e-mailing helen@libdemvoice.org.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails