Thursday, November 25, 2010

Reasons I want to go to London number 703 - Cafe Vintage

A few months ago, I had a conversation on Twitter with Meral Hussein Ece where she talked about her daughters' new project - opening a cafe in North London which would feature coffee and tea, home baking and vintage clothes. A combination of things made in Heaven for many people.

Well Cafe Vintage finally opened the other day

It's not quite as olde worlde as it sounds because it has wi-fi, which has to be a good thing.

 It's the sort of place I'd frequent all the time if I lived nearby. I'd much rather support a local business than yet another samey franchise of a large company.

If you have a wee look on their Facebook page, you'll see their sparkly window display for Christmas and you can follow Cafe Vintage on Twitter too.

I love the idea of what Nadia and Aysha are trying to do and I wish them all the best with their new venture. I hope I get the chance to visit one day.

Anyone fancy going along and telling me what it's like? It's at 88 Mountgrove Road, London, N5 2LT. Looking at it on the map, it seems near to Finsbury Park and the Emirates stadium.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails