Monday, April 11, 2011

#F1 Felipe is faster than you - the second Pitsraight podcast

I know this is a bit late, but I'd completely forgotten to tell you about this before. My second foray into the world of F1 podcasting is now available. Ok, it's two weeks old, but it's worth listening to because in light of yesterday's events in Malaysia, yours truly's views on Nick Heidfeld seem to have been vindicated.

Neal Brown is away this week, so Callum and I, hopefully with special guest, will be doing our review of yesterday's race in Malaysia. Topics I hope we will be discussing include the Nando/Lewis incident, will KERS be Red Bull's achilles heel, isn't Paul Di Resta lovely, episode 346, how come things break more seriously on Webber's car than Vettel's, Petrov's wee flight and Massa's future at Ferrari.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails