Monday, December 12, 2011

Clegg trounces Cameron and Osborne in poll..........

.............. Ok, it's only Heat magazine's Weird Crush list of 2011, but these things have to be mentioned. I'm sure you would be disappointed if as big a fan of the trashy as I am failed to bring it up. In fact, if I'd only bothered, as I have previously, to try and drum up votes for him, he might have finished even higher.

Weird Crush 2011

They have used an absolutely terrible photo of Nick in this - I am sure they could have found a better one if they'd bothered to look. Anyway, he comes in at number 13, the same position as last year, while David Cameron and, believe it or not, George Osborne are at 14 and 15 respectively. What is even more bizarre is Ed Balls at 16.

I suppose it's a good thing that 4 politicians come above both Simon Cowell and Louis Walsh whose profiles are sky high. What I don't get, though, is Matt Smith and Alan Rickman being on such a list at all. It is in no way weird to find either of these gentlemen attractive, I'd say. And when I say attractive, it has more to do with personality than superficial looks. I'm not shallow, much.

I'm quite surprised that we haven't had Alex Salmond blaming the UK Government for his omission and saying that in an independent Scotland he'd have topped the poll.

3 comments:

cynicalHighlander said...

Don't watch reality TV so they are all missing on my radar.

Unknown said...

Come on, CH, You must have heard of Alan Rickman & Matt Smith:-). They are proper actors. I hadn't heard of half of the others though.

cynicalHighlander said...

Coulson or whatever his name is but only from seeing susan boyle links on utube. The rest are irrelevant in the real world when wqe are heading for a deeper recession than the 1930's not being being helped by anyone in Westminster protecting the tax haven in the City of London.

I believe that only 9 yes 9 households in the City pay council tax as all the others are registered offshore! All in together my a***.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails